本站編輯：杭州達躍機械有限公司發布日期：2019-10-18 19:17 瀏覽次數：
Cast iron platform manufacturers bring everyone to understand the casting method of casting structure requirements
(I) investment casting:
1. Easy to make wax mold
2. The holes and grooves in the casting should not be too small or too deep, which is not conducive to the coating and sand grains filling the corresponding holes in the melt mold smoothly during shell making and forming an appropriate mold cavity; At the same time, too deep holes and grooves also bring difficulties to sand removal of castings. In general, the aperture should be larger than 2mm(thin > 0.5mm). When the hole is through, the hole depth/aperture is < 4-6; when the hole is not through, the hole depth/aperture is < 2. The width of the groove shall be greater than 2mm, and the depth of the groove shall not exceed 2-6 times the width.
3. Reduce hot spot and make the wall thickness as uniform as possible in investment casting. Generally, the riser is not set separately, but the thickened direct runner is used as the riser to directly supplement the casting. The thin-wall structure should be adopted as far as possible and the distribution of wall thickness should conform to the principle of directional solidification.
Due to the low strength at high temperature of the melted model shell, it is easy to deform. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid large plane when designing casting structure.
(ii) metal casting:
1. The shape and inner cavity of the casting should be as simple as possible, and the structural inclination of the casting should be increased as much as possible to avoid the hole with too small or too deep diameter, so as to facilitate the core extraction and ensure the smooth removal of the casting.
2. The casting wall thickness should be uniform to prevent shrinkage and crack defects; At the same time, it should be noted that the wall thickness should not be too thin and large horizontal wall should be avoided as much as possible to prevent defects such as uncasting and cold insulation. For example, the minimum wall thickness of al-si alloy casting should be 2mm~4mm, and the minimum wall thickness of al-mg alloy should be 3mm-5mm.
(3) die-casting parts:
1. The die casting should be as far as possible to eliminate side concave and deep cavity.
2. Use thin-wall structure with uniform wall thickness as far as possible. The suitable wall thickness for die casting is generally 1mm-3mm for zinc alloy, 1.5mm for aluminum alloy and 2mm-5mm for copper alloy.
3. Inlaid parts can be used in die casting. The advantages of inlaid parts should be given full play to make complex parts, improve the local performance of the die casting parts and simplify the assembly process. In order to make the connection of the insert in the casting reliable, the insert should be made into groove, boss or knurling etc.